Waste Disposal Near me
All loads entering the transfer station must be covered and secured or financial penalties may apply. All vehicles disposing of waste must stop at the scale house to be weighed before being directed to the proper location for disposal. All loads are subject to random screening to prevent contamination by illegal or hazardous materials. Scale operators will determine whether a load is in compliance with federal, state and local guidelines.
Hazardous materials, medical waste, radioactive materials, and liquid waste are not accepted. All fluids must be removed from lawn equipment prior to disposal. Tires must be removed from riding lawn mowers before disposal.
The following are accepted at this facility:
- Asphalt shingles – fees apply
- Household garbage (municipal solid waste) – fees apply
- Lead acid batteries
- Motor oil and cooking oil
- Motor oil filters
- Scrap tires, without rims only – no fees for less than five tires
- Swap Items
- Used anti-freeze
- White goods (appliances)
- Yard waste – fees apply
Municipal Solid Waste (MSW)
- All MSW Loads - $44.50 per ton
- Residential cars, station wagons, minivans - $1 per load
- Standard residential pick-up trucks and SUVs - flat rate based on volume, maximum of $14
- All Yard Waste Loads - $26.50 per ton
- Standard residential pick-up trucks and SUVs - flat rate based on volume, maximum of $9
Everyone pays $44.50 per ton for shingles. There is no discount for residents or any flat fees that apply to shingle disposal.
- Five or fewer tires, off the rim only – no charge
- Tire retailers/haulers with DENR certification may bring tires at no charge only if all the tires are off the rim. Copies of car titles or E-500G tax forms may be required as proof of eligibility for free disposal.
- All others - $91 per ton
We collect the following forms of payment:
- Debit/credit cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover logo
The convenience center disposal area is for customers who are manually unloading items; for example waste that is in a pick-up truck or car. The tipping floor is for customers whose vehicle has hydraulic dumping capability. No hand unloading takes place on the tipping floor.
- Price comparison site quotehunt connect businesses with suppliers.