Appleton Waste Disposal
Click to View Layout
- Max Roll Diameter: 28"
- Max Roll Length: 48"
- Max Roll Weight: 400 lbs
- Motor: Variable Speed DC
- Footprint: 48Wx59Lx50H
- Max Roll Diameter: 32"
- Max Roll Length: 64"
- Max Roll Weight: 1200 lbs
- Footprint: 48Wx83Lx50H
A Safe-Slab™ Core Recycler that Fits your Needs
Appleton Mfg. Division can create a Safe-Slab™ Core Recycler that conforms to your specifications. We've created pneumatic powered machines and machines with custom width for specialized materials. With over 60 years of design, build and support experience, Appleton Mfg. Division can deliver the solutions you need.
- Available in three models: Medium, Heavy and Light Duty
- Works with various materials: paper, film, foils, plastics, etc
- Variable unwinding speeds
- Unit plugs into any grounded 110v electrical outlet
- Pneumatic powered option available
- Boasts a small footprint
- Custom configurations are available
- Increases value of recycled waste once the core is removed
- Allows you to reuse old cores
The Safe-Slab™ Core Recycler from Appleton Mfg. Division quickly, safely and automatically removes leftover roll material so cores can be reused and scrap material recycled. Unlike other systems that utilize moving blades to cut away remaining material, or workers slicing away with utility knives, the Safe-Slab™ Core Recycler simply unwinds remaining material onto a coreless shaft, separating perfectly good cores from the roll without risk to workers or the core.
Business and Environmental Benefits
- Reduces your solid waste management and disposal costs
- Helps you comply with existing and future recycling regulations and legislation