July 17, 2020
Anaheim Waste Disposal
The City of Anaheim and Republic Services strive to provide a wide range of solid waste services.
- Bulky Item Collection - Large household items that cannot fit into containers, available for residential and commercial
- Container Exchange - Containers that have graffiti, are damaged or worn out can be exchanged
- Container Rentals - 3 to 30-yard rental containers are available for residential cleanups and construction debris removal
- Extra Trash Service - Extra weekly pickups are available for a nominal fee
CALIFORNIA’S 75 Percent Initiative: Defining the Future
The State of California has set an ambitious goal of 75 percent recycling, composting and source reduction of solid waste by 2020. To help reach this goal, the State has adopted Assembly Bills 341 and 1826. AB341 is a Mandatory Commercial Recycling bill and AB1826 Mandatory Organic Recycling. Please visit the following links for additional information on this important legislation.
CalRecycle Commercial Climate Calculator
This calculator helps your business identify the benefits of reducing trash and increasing recycling/composting. In doing so, your business should:
- Save money,
- Reduce its contribution to climate change, and
- Keep valuable material out of landfills.
Household Hazardous WasteFind a Household Hazardous Waste Collection Center Near You.
Recycling CenterFind a Recycling Center Near You.
The City of Anaheim does not provide curbside pick-up for tires. For more information on how to properly dispose of tires, please contact Public Works Operations at 714-765-6860.
Share this article
Amalgam Waste Disposal
December 14, 2021
Nearest Waste Disposal
March 1, 2023
Western Waste Disposal
March 21, 2023